INSIDE THE HUDDLE WATCH & WIN CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. HOW TO ENTER The Inside the Huddle Watch and Win Contest (“Contest”) will begin on September 4, 2012 and end at the close of business on January 1, 2013. To participate in the contest, you may enter only by completing the registration form found at www.InsideTheHuddle.TV. Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person, per week. A week is defined as Monday through Sunday.
2. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS The contest is open to all persons aged 18 years or older and who legally reside in Wisconsin at the time of entry. Employees of American, WLUK, Lammi Sports Management, Inside the Huddle their licensees, affiliates. corporate parents, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. PRIZE/GRAND PRIZE. One prize of a 55” LG TV will be awarded in connection with the Contest.
Prize. The Prize will be supplied by Inside the Huddle (“ITH”) and consists of the following: one 55” LG Flat Panel TV. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Prize is $1,500.00. One total winner will be chosen to receive the Prize.
Winner must take delivery before February 15, 2013. There is no substitution, transfer, or cash equivalent for prizes. Prize is expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply. Prize may not be returned to American for cash, credit or any other considerations.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION The decision of ITH with respect to Contest winners are final. Prizes will be drawn at the open of business on January 2nd, 2013, and first announced during the Green Bay airing of ITH on WLUK-FOX 11 at 5:30pm. Winners do not need to be present to win. Winners of the Prize will be notified by phone, and if unable to take the call, must return the call to ITH within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be chosen. .
5. CONDITIONS. Payments of all federal, state and local taxes related to the Prize are solely the responsibility of the winners of such prizes. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. By participating in the contest, the winner (on behalf of themselves) agree to have their names, voices, and/or likenesses used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Contest without financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. Prior to awarding any Prize ITH in their sole and exclusive determination may require Contest winners to sign a liability release, agreeing to hold American, WLUK and/or ITH, their respective corporate licensees, parents, subsidiaries and affiliated corporations, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them, harmless against and from any and all claims or liabilities arising, directly or indirectly, from the Prize, Grand Prize, and/or participation in the Contest. ITH reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Contest, including the substitution of a Prize of equivalent ARV, which will become effective upon announcement. If, due to circumstances beyond the control of ITH, any competition or prize-related event is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, ITH reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Contest and shall not be required to award substitute Prizes. Failure to comply with the Official Rules (as published on InsideTheHuddle.TV) may result in an entrant’s disqualification solely at the discretion of ITH. Neither ITH, American nor WLUK is responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Contest, or in the announcement of Prizes and/or Grand Prizes.